Thought I would share with you my flier, which I intend to produce on A4 and A5 to see which gets best results, only 1,000 each just to test the water.
Please note the formatting may look a touch odd because the pdf doesn't show the cutting lines.
Grateful for any feedback.
Locktrip flier 120920
Download PDF • 3.68MB
You help me to figure out how to make my own.
How about including a picture of a hotel room? You have some of destination pics, but a nice shot of a luxury room could help? Maybe with a caption like "Stay in rooms like this for less with LockTrip!".
Here are some ideas that you may want to implement:
1. The "same value, but cheaper" message is very good. I would recommend to replace the sideway arrows with green checkmarks ✅ or something else that stands out
2. Here I would recommend to focus on Forbes and Huffpost, since these are the two most known ones (and are not crypto related). Maybe something like "Featured on:"
3. Finally, I feel like the discount code could be emphasized a bit stronger, either by putting a frame on it or by adding a slightly different background colour etc.
What I like about your flyer is that it is possible to recognise LockTrip very clearly so the customer goes from the LockTrip feeling at your flyer to the same feeling at your website. Also I like the good quality photos. They speak to me. Here are some tips: (after having typed them I notice point 4 is the most important one) 1) I would improve this line before you print it. I looks like the image in the background made some sort of line that should not be printed along.
2) I would mention on average 20% and not just 20%. People could expect 20% every single time reading it like this. It can also be more or less then the 20%. Or replace it with up to 60%.
3) Any reason for putting a minimal booking amount? 30 dollar is a very small amount anyway and most people will get to that so I do not think it hurt much but since the flyer will be given to people no matter if they book or not and the cost for printing them stay. Why not put no minimal amount? Even if they book the first time a cheap hostel of 20 dollar, they might book something expensive next time or book those cheap places often which might add up in the long run for you. Remember it is a life long reward. I think using minimal booking amount should only apply for gift cards or online strategies where click per cost applies. But that is just my personal opinion. You might have a good reason that I am missing.
4) When I change the size of the pic to an A5 some texts get to small to be able to read. As A4 it is not that bad (but could be better) but for A5 you need to adjust some text for sure. For example the reviews are not readable at all (I had the same thing with my own flyer and only noticed when I printing one as test) Something I like to do myself when I design flyers on the computer is to take a piece of paper at the real printing size and zoom out of the PDF file until it shows it as the same size as your paper while holding the paper front of your screen. It is a good way to indicate how big something will be actually printed, before you print it. It would be a pity to find that some stuff is not readable after you paid someone to print them out for you :) I hope my feedback is useful. I do think overall you made a nice looking flyer that I would check out if I am planning or longing for a vacation.